PASTORS EVAN & LEAH PITTS
Pastors Evan and Leah Pitts are the senior pastors of Church 54. They have been married for 15 years and have three beautiful children, Aliah (13), Noah (11), and Honor (7). Prs. Evan and Leah have been in full time ministry for over 12 years. They believe that strong, Godly families build great communities. They are determined to make a lasting impact in the city of Nola with that core conviction.
OUR VISION is for every individual to:
• Encounter God: In our Sunday services, you can expect a welcoming environment, passionate worship, a safe and fun space for kids, and a message that will leave you with practical steps each week to see your life begin to change.
• Enjoy Freedom: Genuine relationships are built & freedom is found through our small groups (Connect Crews).
• Experience Purpose: Our heart is to serve others by helping them discover their talents & gifts to change their world.
• Empower Others: We live to help others accomplish the dream God has placed in their hearts.
1. JESUS IS OUR MESSAGE.
The purpose of Church 54 is to share the hope of Jesus. We believe the Gospel of Jesus should be the main message of the church. Self-help messages fail to do what only the Gospel can do, change lives. The Gospel of Jesus is for every person, in every walk of life. We are about Jesus, not simply religion. Jesus is our message.
(Matthew 28:18-20, Colossians 1:15-29, Romans 1:16-17)
2. PEOPLE ARE OUR PASSION.
Our heart is for EVERY person. Every person is loved by Jesus. We are specifically focused on reaching those far away from God. We desire to bring the broken home and to see the hurting healed.
3. GIVING IS OUR PRIVILEGE.
We see giving as a privilege. We're generous givers of our time, talents and resources. God has given abundantly towards us, it's our honor to give back to Him.
4. EXCELLENCE IS OUR GOAL.
We have made the decision to always do our very best with what we have. We don't do things half way. If we're gonna do it, it's to the best of our ability.
1 Corinthians 10:31, Colossians 3:23
5. SERVING OUR COMMUNITY IS OUR HONOR.
If you feel that you're too big to serve then you are too small to lead. We believe the greatest leadership is service to others. Every leader is a servant first. From the parking lot to the pulpit, everyone serves. Every role is different but they are all vital.